30 December 2013

Picture perfect moments

Hi Everyone

Have you ever noticed how picture perfect moments sneak up on you when you least expect them?? 

Well here's one that I could easily have missed... We took some of the little ones to a theme park and I happened to snap this pic of one of my nieces, bored to bits on the "kiddy swings" . . . 



I scrapped it with Cajoline - Don't forget me kit 

Here's another "sweet pic" of my hubby and the boys... just a regular moment captured . . . but since kids grow up so quickly, looking back after 12 years... they just look sooo adorable and my heart just melts with love and tenderness

I scrapped it with the Wish upon a star Collab kit at DigiDesignResort

Then there are the more obvious special moments...like Eid... here are some of our Eid-ul Fitr layouts 



I used two DigiDesignResort kits for this layout... Keepsakes Collab kit and Carena Design's Red rose Romance
 

It's become a bit of a family tradition to take pics at home before leaving to wish our respective parents and other relatives. . . And of course I love to scrap the moment/occasion each year... 


I used a  template for the template challenge at DigiDesignResort and their Lazy Days collab kit

Hope you've enjoyed these layouts and will be capturing your special moments these holidays. . . 

Till next time, happy scrapping
Daydreamer

No comments: