15 December 2013

Countdown to Christmas

Hi Everyone

I couldn't resist scrapping an old Christmas pic this week... When I was little, my mom would go into town to do the shopping... and at Christmas time, there would be Santa waiting, in case you wanted to have a pic taken with him... 

My mother is very sentimental and simply won't let any occasion go by without savouring it to the fullest... so, even though we don't celebrate Christmas, pics with Santa were something that we, as kids, had taken too ...  


I scrapped this layout using a freebie (mini) from Colleen Lynch's Timeless Keepsake kit... The complete kit is marked down 25% in store at DigiDesignResort, now... So don't miss out!



For all those celebrating Christmas, enjoy the special moments - past and present - as you countdown to Christmas!!!

Love and best wishes always
Daydreamer





No comments: