18 December 2013

My unforgettable Birthday

Hi Everyone

Well, my holiday started off beautifully with the most wonderful birthday ever. . . I arrived at my brother's house to find my parents already there. . . Just minutes later I was in for a WONDERFUL SURPRISE . . .


Paradise Dream Collab - Background and paper scraps
And here are the two beautiful Collab kits I used for this layout . . .
Lazy Days Collab - Flowers and greenery

Still not putting two on two together, I excited chatted away . . . when we finally stepped outside we found a delicious breakfast feast awaiting us. . . Don't I have the MOST WONDERFUL FAMILY!!! 

But the day had only just begun . . . I was to spend a wonderful day by the pool, being spoilt rotten by my wonderful family . . . there was cake and candles and lots of laughter and munchies as we swam or simply relaxed and caught up with all we'd missed since we'd last seen each other. . . Then, in typical "fairytale style" my "fairy Good-family" lol got me all "dolled-up" in some of my gifts, just in time for my hubby's arrival and the evenings entertainment, my niece's ballet . . .



What can I say. . . I had the most wonderful day . . . the perfect break after a stressful and hectic year. . . 

I can't thank my family, especially my AWESOME SISTERS, enough . . . What a blessings they have always been and continue to be. . .  May only the best return their way!

While you enjoy all the hobbies you haven't had time for during the year, and relax with loved ones and friends, spare a moment to say a prayer for all the wonderful people and blessings in your life!!! 

Till we chat again, happy scrapping . . . 

Best wishes always
Daydreamer

No comments: