31 December 2013

Best wishes for the New Year

Hi Everyone

With 2013 drawing to a close... a scrapped a little something I wanted to share with all of you . . . my prayers for the New Year



I used the Sweet Life Collab from Digital Crea

The parts are also available separately:
Available here

Available here



Available here


Available here
And here is another card I made . . . for an ATC Challenge at DigiDesignResort.com


I scrapped it using Alevtina's New Years Resolution (freebie sample kit) for the background, Vintage Treasury for the feather, and Butterfly Dsigns My Endless Love kit for rest. Below are previews of the respective kits and links to the store where you can purchase it.

Available here
Available here
Available here

Wishing you many more years of good health, success and happiness, love and prosperity!!!

Keep safe as you welcome in the New Year!!

Till next time, happy scrapping!
Daydreamer

No comments: