24 February 2011

Welcome Erin, Michelle's new Grapevine kit & freebie

I have some great news . . . We have a new member joining our Crafty Scraps Creative Team. Her name's Edina and you're gonna love her work. . . Check out her blog . . .She'll be posting freebies for you too >wink<. . .

Michelle has a beautiful new kit called Grapevine . . .

This first layout is by Edina . . . Don't you just love it . . .

And here are a few layouts I did . . .
My little guy as pageboy in 2004 . . .
You can get this layout as a FREEBIE QP (8x8) at the Crafty Scraps Forum or (8x10) on Facebook, available only to friends of Zabra Scrap . . .

The pics in the next 2 layouts were taken during lunch at my DH's work (3 Jan 2011). . . The boys spent the day with him and I met up with them for lunch :) . . . It was a rather crazy day ... I was running late for lunch & couldn't find my keys, so I grabbed the spare set. Then when I got to DH's work, I put the gearlock on without thinking, completely forgetting that the only gear lock key is on my original keys!!  LOL :) I ended up having to take DH's car home to find my keys LOL!! What a day LOL :)


And your freebie for today . . . Click image to download
8x10 also available on Facebook (only to friends of Zabra Scrap!) so invite me now :)  

5 comments:

Edina said...

Thanks for the warm welcome Daydreamer! Love the layouts that you did with this new kit :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

Cheryl said...

very nice pages!

Daydreamer said...

Thanks for the comments ladies & I hope you'll be popping by regularly! Pls also sign up as followers and join me on Facebook to keep abreast of what's happening! Hugs, Daydreamer

Unknown said...

It's lovely! Thank you for sharing!