02 March 2011

Freebie QP, Caboose Challenge

Hi everyone

Come check out the awesome challenges at the Crafty Scraps FORUM! This month, besides my regular theme challenge, I'm also hosting a challenge called the CT Caboose Challenge.

It's really easy . . . First download the free mini kit, then create your layout according to the rules, post your layout in the correct thread at forum and I'll send you a HUGE Mega Kit absolutely FREE . . . just for participating.

Click on the preview below Mini Kit to take you to the challenge:

Just look at the amazing FREE Mega Kit you get just for participating in our Challenge!

So what are you waiting for?? Pop over to the FORUM now and have some fun with us. . . You won't be disappointed!

I also have a freebie Quick Page for you today. . . It's a layout I did for a scraplift challenge at Crafty Scraps Forum . . . What do you think??? Isn't the birthday girl adorable?? (click image to download your free 8x8 QP)

I used Michelle McCoy's Birthday kit (freebie under Freebie kits section at the Crafty Scraps Forum) and Be still my beating heart kit - previews below


Before I sign off, I'd also like to apologise to those who've been waiting on me to post the 8x10 version of the Grapevine QP's to Facebook . . . Sorry I haven't gotten round to it . . . They're uploading as I type this, so you're sure to get them today still . . . Sorry about that! All I can say is, it's been a difficult week . . .
 
Please sign up as a follower to my blog and take a moment to leave some love. . . It really makes my day!!

Best wishes always!!
Daydreamer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria