03 February 2011

Some inspiration - layouts I scrapped recently

I thought I'd show you some of the layouts I scrapped for challenges at DigidesignResort. . .  This first one was for the Jan colour challenge. . . The background is from Carena's Lavender Sweet Pea, and everything else is from One day in your life Collab

For this challenge we had to scrap about where we scrap :) As you can see, I'm comfy in our lounge, and don't miss out of my family's fun . . .  I used the We are family Collab kit to scrap it. . .

Not too long ago we all celebrated  Ghaneefa's birthday, here are 2 layouts of the birthday girl . . . the first one was scrapped using Verena Design's kit - Sophie's Day



The one aboce was a combo: Background from Verena's Design - Under the sea kit
Sandals and flower from Verena's design tropical breeze kit
Circles matting paper - May Wedding collab kit
Ribbon from Maria's Sweet hearts kit
Bees and dragonfly from Everlasting happiness collab
The yellow paper slips are from the We are family Collab
arrows and hearts on string from the Love in my heart collab
Printed birthday paper  from Maria Birthday Party kit

The next layout is of my eldest son on the first day of school . . . I used the Back to School Collab kit. . .

I scrapped the next layout of myself getting ready on my wedding day using Verena's Designs - Sophie's day . . .


Here's one I almost forgot to show you. . . It's a friend of mine's little girl. . . Hanaan enjoying the beach . . .


3 papers, orange flower, heart are from the We are Family Collab
A piece of wood, like driftwood, log etc - MD Soft spring dew
Nut, flower  - Daydreaming collab
Branch - Lavendar Sweet Pea
stitching and pine Cone - One day in your life collab
Leaves - Wonderful World Collab
Staple - Maria Sweet Hearts
1 Element of your choice - bird - Verena Designs Tropical Breeze
Swirl - Remember this mini kit, Prelestnaya
1 Round or Oval Frame -Verena Designs - Sophies Day
1 Photo - Hanaan (2/8/2010)
Add another paper - Secret Garden


Up to here everything has been from Digidesign Resort. . .

The next two are one I did for a challenge at the Crafty Scraps Forum. In the first one, the background is a photograph I took when DH & I went fishing with my mom & sis, and the pic of us was taken in our lounge :) . . . All the embies are from the Challenge kit . . . Remember, these are all still available . . .as are the prizes. . . So come explore the forum!!

I did this layout of me and 2 of my nieces on my 21st birthday for the Crafty Scraps Lotto Challenge. . . Scrapped using Michelle McCoy's SWAK Blogtrain.

Hope you've enjoyed it :)

No comments: