06 February 2011

New Red, Black and White kit & Freebie, New store freebie, Sale, FFH . . .

Hello Everyone,

I know I've told you about the LOVELY SALE going on at the Crafty Scraps Store. . . Where all items in the CraftyScraps Store are marked 25% off!  Valid till the 15th. . . So make sure you pop over. . . Most of the full kits normally go for just $2.50 and there are many items that are even less.
 

But here's the bit I forgot to mention . . .  Purchase $3 worth of items and you will get this MEGA Kit for Free! What a deal!




 What a great kit! You really should check this out!
This is the first month that I participated in the store freebie, so come check it out :) I think it turned out GREAT!!

Another great way to get some Freebies is to take the Frenzy Friday Hop.. . The Valentines Hop is this Friday! So make sure you've marked your calendars. Start at http://www.craftyscraps.blogspot.com/



Here's a new kit I wanted to tell you about too. . . It's by my friend Dina of Best Kept Memories and it's called Red, White, and Black

 
A very elegant, classy kit by a very classy lady! . . . :) And when I saw the flowers, I knew just which pic I wanted to scrap first. . .

Shaakirah learning to walk . . .
Isn't she adorable?!? . . . Well, this layout is your freebie today . . . but before I give it to you, I want to show you another layout I did with this fab kit. . .


Ok, you've been good and listened to me prattle, so here's your Quick Page FREEBIE!  Just click on the download button to get your download
 

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria