22 August 2013

Still more of my holiday scrapping

Hi Everyone

Thanks so much for stopping by. . . 

I scrapped this layout of my little guy... and looking at it, I am amazed once more that he's on high school... where have all the years gone?!? 
I scrapped this layout for the colour Challenge in June, using DigiDesignResorts Lazy Days kit for the background  and everything else is from Carena's Designs One for the Boys kit

This holiday also included a trip to the dentist. . . which went blissfully hassle free all round :)

I scrapped this with In the Space / ET kit by Juliette, also a DigiDesignResort kit

I really don't know what I think of the next layout... so un-me
Scrapped using the DigiDesignResort's Simply Romantic kit by Angels Design... 

The next few layouts were of pics of friends and their kids:

A spunky layout for a spunky young lady I met this year... Scrapped using DigiDesignResorts Collab kit: Sand in my toes 


(This layout was done for the Scraplift challenge using the November Romance Collab kit at DigiDesignResort)



Scrapped using the Because of you Collab kit at DigiDesignResort.com

Hope you've enjoyed that!

Till next time, happy Scrapping!
Daydreamer


No comments: