08 August 2013

Eid-ul Fitr greeting cards and my wishes and duas for you!

Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatu Dear Brothers & Sisters in Islam
I initially scheduled this for after Maghrib, but since most people will not be at their computers, I'm posting this a bit early (after Asr)... Hope that's okay... 

It’s been a long time since my last email, but I trust you and your family have been well, with the kudrat of Allah (SWA).  I pray that whatever you have embarked on over the past months has proven successful and gratifying and that Ramadaan has brought your focus on spirituality and nearness to Allah (SWA) to fruition. . . 

While I have missed both emailing you and receiving your emails, I am also enjoying my new studies.  However, I could not let the great day of Eid-ul Fitr pass without wishing you all the blessings of both Eid and Jumuah … 


(scrapped with the DigiDesignResort's Saskia Frimas kit available here )


and below is a card I made my sons . . . but I make dua that Allah (SWA) accept these duas for all our youth, In shaa Allah, Ameen!

(scrapped with the DigiDesignResort's We are Family Collab kit available here

Wishing you, your family, friends and loved ones a Jumuah & Eid full of blessings, love, success and happiness. . . Jumuah Mubarak!!

Fi amaanillah - I leave you in the protection of Allah (S.W.A.)

Wasalaamu Alaykum Wa Raghmatullaahi Wa Barakaatu

Zaida 

No comments: