15 August 2013

Some more of my recent layouts

Hi Everyone 

As promised, I'm back with some more recent layouts. . . No method to my madness... Just sharing what I've done over the holidays . . . 

I really like how this layout turned out, though I wasn't so sure about it at the start. . . 


(Scrapped with a DigiDesignResort kit by JanetB Design called Possibilities available here)


(Scrapped with the following DigiDesignResort kits: Carena Design's Always my Love - tag,  White frame - Its a wonderful world Collabeverything else was from Carena Designs Lavender Sweet Pea)

I even got to play along with the progressive scrap... always a favourite of mine...  
Here's my layouts from start to finish: 





here's what my final layout looked like...

(Scrapped with a DigiDesignResort Collab kit called Vintage Treasury Kit unless stated otherwise stated in the original credits at DDR)


(Scrapped with a DigiDesignResort kit by Carena Design's Vintage Steam Punk kit, and from DigiScrapBooking.ch the Background from - Alice en Musique by Aurelie)

Watch this space for still more of my holiday scrapbooking . . .

Happy Scrapping. . . 

Daydreamer

No comments: