29 August 2013

Layouts to inspire you . . .

Hi Everyone

Hope you're enjoying the layouts I've been posting... Here are some more . . .

My nephew's 3 kids having some fun with the Dolphins in Dubai...

I scrapped this using Verena Karolyi Designs, Tropical Breeze 

The above are some of my favourite flowers ... Scrapped for a theme challenge at DigiDesignResort.com using Carena Designs Red Rose Romance kit

This is my buddies adorable daughter... I just love how this layout turned out
I scrapped it using Maria Designs Sweet Hearts and Maria Designs Sweet Hearts Add on kits 


I scrapped this using Michelle McCoy (Crafty Scraps) Endurance kit... still a favourite...  I just love the rich colours :) Don't you?!?

Looking forward to seeing you back here real soon!

Happy Scrapping
Daydreamer




No comments: