28 January 2011

Jingles kit and freebie

Remember the Fun at the Zoo kit I showed you a while back?? Well, I just had to let you know that there are now 2 sets of Fun at the Zoo Quick Pages available in the Crafty Scraps Store, just $2 per set (of 5 layouts!). . . How's that for quick and convenient! And aren't they just sooo super cute. . . Ok, I guess I'm a bit biased as I helped scrap them. LOL :) As you can tell, I'm really proud of them . . . You'll be able to see my layouts (with pics) on my Zabra Scrap Facebook page soon.


Here's another great kit by Michelle. . .


It's called Jingles and is great for snowy, cold wintery layouts . . . Here's 2 layouts I did of my cousins kids enjoying the snow in Sweden a little while ago . . .

The next layout I've turned into a QP for you .   . . 
Click on my new download button to get your 8x8 QP Freebie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Jan 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 28, 2011. Thanks again.