15 January 2011

HFD (Hide Find & Design) starts today - FREEBIE




Ok, here is my part for the Hide, Find and Design Challenge...
Don't forget to follow the links to collect all your pieces...
Your next stop is BREN...
Visit her blog for your next puzzle piece and she'll tell you where your next stop is...your last stop will take you to the forum where you find the rules for your challenge...
Here is what you will get for FREE by completing our challenge...


And don't forget the Treasure Hunt going on in the store...
Answer all the riddles correctly to receive all these kits for free...


Last but not least, I'd like to wish my nephew's adorable daughter, Kayla, a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If I've done my sums right, she's 6 today! May Allah (swt) always bless, guide and protect her always, grant her the best of health & happiness and grow up as good daughter and a pious Muslim, Insha-Allah, Ameen! Love you loads my sweetheart!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone's layouts at the Forum

2 comments:

makeyesup said...

Lovely, thanks for making and sharing.

peppermint said...

Thanks for sharing your part of the challenge with all of us.