20 December 2010

ZabraScrap now on facebook & Christmas Joy Freebie QP

I'm getting my stuff a bit tangled. So, to help get myself more organised I've created a separate Facebook account for all my scrapping . . . It's called Zabra Scrap. Please search for me on Facebook, I'll be giving away freebies there too. So, if you don't want to miss the latest news of sales and freebies as they happen, sign up now . . . My Facebook freebies won't be available anywhere else, so what are you waiting for, sign up now! You don't want to miss out on these!. . . You'll also be able to see all my layouts as I make them. So pop over now and send me an invitation :)

Today's blog freebie is from Michelle McCoy's beautiful Christmas Joy kit. . . Click on the preview to download . . .


I have a couple of surprises in mind for the countdown to Christmas, so keep checking back here, okay . . . And don't forget the Crafty Scraps Sale is now on . . . Pop on over now . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria