28 December 2010

Some layouts I scrapped recently

We're on a short holiday at the moment, but here on some layouts I scrapped before we left. I wanted to share it with you all even before we left, but things just got a bit hectic. . . Hope you'll enjoy them :)
25 Dec 2010 - DH & I went on a day trip with his family . . . It was soo nice to be out and about, and just having fun together!
I scrapped this layout using various kits available at Digidesign Resort . . .  The background – Daydreaming Collab; Natural Breeze Collab – floral heart frame, wire grid; Secret Garden wordart; We are family Collab – white net heart, flowers with greenery

These pics were taken the same day  . . . 2 of our nieces splashing about in the kiddies pool . . .Digidesign Resort kits used: Verena Designs – Tropical Breeze (background); Verena’s Design – Sophies Day – Paper for bottom shape and squares, leaves, frames & box used as frame
This is my best friend on her return from Hajj (pilgrimage) - Nov 2010. . . Mashallah, May Allah (swt) accept her Hajj and that of all Hujaaj, Insha-Allah, Ameen!
 I scrapped this layout and the next one using Digidesign Resorts - Beautiful You Collab kit
This is a group pic taken on my birthday - Nov 2010. . . My mom suprised me with a party the afternoon. . . Isn't she just the BEST!!! Luv you loads Mummy xoxoxo
This is just a couple of my favourite holiday pics from our 2008 and 2009 family holidays . . . I scrapped it using the Digidesign Resorts Paradise Dream Collaborative kit

Let me know what you think of them . . .
Have a wonderful holiday and keep safe!!
Daydreamer

No comments: