20 September 2012

Some layouts I did for challenges at DigiDesignResort

Hi Everyone

I did a scraplift a few days ago, but its just been sooo hectic I haven't had a chance to share it with you . . . Finally, here it is. . .I just love how it turned out, don't you?

 
I scrapped this using Carena's Days gone by bundle . . . click below to find it in store, at DigiDesignResort
 
 

The next layout was one I did for a theme challenge about "fresh starts" . . .



I used a great collab kit called Secret Garden. Click on the links to be directed to the store.



Hope you've enjoyed this quick sneak peak!!
Daydreamer

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pages! It was nice to see you at Lain's webinar!

Daydreamer said...

Thanks so much for stopping and leaving some love Deb!! I really appreciate! Looking forward to seeing you around Scraphappy :)