05 July 2012

I'm back

Hi everyone

I'm back!!!  :)  Did you miss me?!?  Well, I know I've missed sharing my layouts with you . . .

Here's my 2 most recent  . . .

I scrapped it using Michelle McCoy's Blast of Summer kit . . . You can buy them individually (see below) or get the whole bundle for just $5 at her new store, www.craftyscrapsstore.com  . . .






While she's still restocking, you can still get all her kits (like the next one) at her old store at Scrapbook Max

This was scrapped using Michelle's Forever kit

I also have my July Quote challenge running at the Crafty Scraps Forum 


I hope you will stop by and play along. . . You can get this great gift as a participation prize for this challenge


And for a bit of inspiration . . . Here's what I did using this month's quote
I used an old Crafty Scraps Caboose kit (07/2010) called Girls just wanna have fun. Isn't it awesome??!
Till next time
Best wishes always
Daydreamer



No comments: