25 September 2011

Inspiration & the Choo Choo Blogtrain #6 FREEBIE

I'm very excited about the Pampered Pets Blogtrain that leaves the station today. The kits are just adorable, and are perfect for all your furry, slimy, sqirmy, or scaly pals. 


Here's a preview of my kit:

Dowload here



Here's the blogtrain roll, just in case you missed any of the stops:







Daydreamer  <====== You are here

Remember, we are all in different parts of the world and different timezones, so if any of the mini kits are not there yet, please bear with us and check back later again.  You might even want to bookmark our sites as we're sure to be posting some more freebies for you all :)

I hope you enjoy the train as much as we enjoyed putting it together for you. :)

There is also usually a blogtrain challenge at the DigiSisters Forum, so pop over and join in the fun. . . Here are some layouts I did there recently. . . 


I did this first "Autumn Beauty" layout for the Peek Seek & Design treasure hunt challenge at the DigiSisters Forum 

This one was for the sketch challenge, using the All Sports Collab kit of Jana (Digital Designs by Jana) & Dina (Best Kept Memories)

 This was my first attempt at the Use it All challenge, before I realised I was missing a pic. . .LOL

 And after I fixed it up . . .We used the RockNRoll Mini kit by Edina Designs Digitally for this challenge, and got this beautiful full kit as a gift. 


Then I made this siggie (also for one of their challenges) using it. 

I particularly like how the next layout turned out. . . It's a pic I got in the Potluck challenge 
I used the Little Prince mini kit by Farmer Lisa, that was provided. Here's what the full kit looks like

This last layout was done with last month's Vintage Blogtrain, entitled "Somewhere in Time" for the blogtrain Challenge.


Best wishes always
Daydreamer