30 January 2023

Hello everyone

It's been quite a while since I posted... For those who don't know me, I'm DayDreamer, and I have been a pretty active digital scrapbooker for big chunks of the past 14 years. I discovered digital scrapbooking in the late 2009's and absolutely fell in love with this mess-free, completely flexible way of scrapping. I love that it combined my passion for preserving memories and writing, and it is such a wonderful creative outlet!

In November 2009 I started scrapping on the creative team of my dear friend, the late Michelle McCoy, the digital scrapbook designer behind CraftyScraps. That's when I started this blog too.

I apologise in advance that some of the links are broken and some of the images have been lost over the years as stores have closed or designers changed.  Onward and upward from now, right!  You can still see quite a few of my layouts if you flip through the pages. I intend to be more active here in future.

For now, let me tell you what I intend to do this year... I'm offering my services to help bring your memories to life in the form of personalised slideshows or layouts.

So please don't be shy! Reach out and lets see how we can get your Valentine's, birthday, anniversary, milestone or other special occasion gifting going...

Hire me, I'm looking forward to helping you turn your pics into personalised slideshows, layouts & gifts to treasure. I look forward to joining you on your journey to relive & cherish your precious pics and memories.

Best wishes always my dear friends

DayDreamer

PS: I now have a Facebook page too... to be honest I'm not sure if it's better to search for ZabraScrap1 or Zabra-Scrap, so please try both & let me know what works best  


Please like, follow and share 💖


No comments: