07 January 2014

Some Birthday memories

Hi Everyone

Birthdays are always a special time, an exciting time, especially for the little ones in the family... presents, candles and cake, laughter and good wishes, family and friends... who can ask for anything better. . . 

Below are two birthday layouts I hope you'll enjoy . . . one of my little guy and his cousin celebrating their birthdays together . . .

I scrapped this layout using the DigiDesignResort's Birthday Party Collab kit

and below is a layout of my father in law on his birthday ... since it was in the week we popped by the evening to wish him and took a few pics as he opened his gift. 

I scrapped this layout using the We are family Collab kit at DigiDesignResort.

Hope you've enjoyed these layouts :)

Till we chat again, happy scrapping!
Daydreamer

No comments: