05 December 2012

Happy Anniversary & Hawaiian Party Luau kit

Hi Everyone

Today is my brother's 20th wedding anniversary and I couldn't let the day pass without wishing them the very best of love and happiness. . .


Slamat/Mubarak/Happy Anniversary!! May your marriage always be blessed with the strongest of foundations, boundless love, unwavering support, trust, respect & understanding. May the inevitable storms of life serve only to strengthen the bonds you share & see you grow ever closer & more in love. . . With all of our love always & forever xoxoxo

I scrapped this card for them using DigiDesignResorts Hawaiian Luau kit available here
And here's some more layout I'd scrapped with this kit . . .
 
For this layout I used Carena Design's Oct 2012 free template given for the template challenge at DigiDesignResort Forum
 
The next layout was also for a challenge there - but this time, musing about the perfect holiday getaway . . . Since its been a busy year for me, a tranquil escape to the sea was most appealing . . .
 
I hope you've enjoyed these layouts and will follow my blog . . . Remember, you can get today's kit, Hawaiian Party Luau Collab at the DigiDesignResort store  . . Just click on the links :)

Enjoy the rest of your day!!
Daydreamer 

No comments: