06 August 2012

Super Savings Sale, new Blog Contest, my new challenge & a Ginger BBQ freebie

Hi everyone

I just had to let you know about the super sale running at the Crafty Scraps Store

~ It's a Sale Too Good To Miss! ~

Michelle's Crafty Scraps Store is having an incredible Match Sale going on right now for a limited time. For every dollar you spend, you will get a coupon for that

exact amount to spend on your next purchase!

How amazing is that!


 
While you're there, check out the freebies she has for you...no purchase required!


Also, don't forget to pop over to Michelle's Blog to join in her newest blog contest . . .


I also posted my new Quote Challenge, so come and join the fun at the Crafty Scraps Forum . . . I'd love to see your take on this little poem


Don't forget to spread the word and have your friends join in too

Before we get to your freebie, let me show you the beautiful kit I used for it. . .
It's called Ginger BBQ and is available at both Michelle's stores

This awesome kit is just $2, can be used for Personal or Commercial Use, and includes 9 backgrounds (12x12) and 36 adorable embies!! How cool is that?!?
 

Here's a 2 pager I scrapped using Michelle's Ginger BBQ kit, and a sketch from Scrapbook Challenges

Your freebie Quick Page / QP is the left half of this 2 page layout . . . I hope you will like it!

Till next time

Happy Scrapping
Daydreamer

No comments: