23 August 2011

Michelle's stunning Marci kit - hadith - dua for guidance Freebie

Hi Everyone


I see there are a few hadith which I haven't gotten to posting, so I'll be posting those every couple of days. This one is about Salaatul Istigaarah (Salaah/Prayer for guidance) . . . (Click on image to download)






I scrapped it with Michelle McCoy's super cute Marci kit which you can get in her store at ScrapbookMax  . . . 




The colours are awesome, such a great contrast and of course, the little character, a crow is absolutely adorable. There are also such super cute buttons, flowers and other embies to go with it, making it a great buy and flexible enough to use in most of your scrapbook projects. 


Don't forget to tell your friends about this blog and all these great kits and freebies . . . Remember, you can get my hadiths emailed to you by subscribing to Inspirez Yahoo group (Jumuah/Friday emails).


Hugs
Daydreamer

No comments: