06 June 2011

Patriotic Freebie - Red, white & Blue

Hi everyone

If its your first time to my blog, welcome and please bookmark my blog / add it to your favourites, so you can pop by again soon . . . You can also sign up as a follower of my blog . . . and join me on Facebook - send your invite to Zabra Scrap . . . . Now lets get to the fun stuff . . .

Have your seen gorgeous MEGA KIT you can get by completing the current Hide Find & Design Challenge's at Crafty Scraps Forum . . . It has 45 papers & 125 embies in reds, whites & blues which are perfect for all your patriotic layouts . . . There's also such adorable characters included, you won't want to miss those :)


So what do you have to do?? Simple, collect the 8 pieces on each blog (starting on Michelle's blog), then scrap a layout using everything you found and post it back at the Crafty Scraps Forum - you'll find the full rules there too. . .

Now here's your Quick Page Freebie that I put together with this awesome kit . . . I hope you will like it!! Don't be shy to drop me a line, I do sooo love hearing from you . . . And ur comments, feedback and thank yous really brighten my day . . . I'm a firm believer in the idea that it's the little things that count!!(Click on image to download!)


More news from the Crafty Scraps Team . . . We will also be having another Friday Frenzy Hop on the 1st July 2011 . . . So I hope you'll be back for that . . .


And a little birdie whispered that there might be something in the pipeline for Father's Day too . . .So please do check back for that . . .

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon . . .

Have a wonderful week!
Daydreamer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria