23 November 2010

My Angel layouts (with pics)

I know you've seen my templates already, but I thought I'd show you what they look like with pics in them . . .
These are of our oldest son and one of his cousins, when he was just a toddler :)

Some of my adorable nephews & nieces on Eid-ul Fitr this year . . .

Here's one of my nieces, Saudah having fun on her birthday  . . . And her cousins Saeedah and Aqeelah during a short break from the party - just look how flustered their cheeks are from all the fun, sun and who can forget, the jumping castle!!

                            

My friend Sadiq always sends me the most beautiful pics of his little girls, Huda (baby) & Iman (older sis) so I made this layout of them for him.

Hope you've enjoyed these :) They're now available at both the Crafty Scraps and Scrapbook Max stores.

No comments: