28 December 2013

Love is in the air

Hi Everyone

Earlier this month my hubby and I celebrated our 10th wedding Anniversary... I scrapped this layout in honour of the occasion and included two of my favourite wedding pics of us and the boys... What an unforgettably magical day . . . I cannot imagine it being more perfect!!!


I scrapped this layout of us using Carena Design's Charming kit. . .
Click here to get it at DigiDesignResort

On 30th April this year, my niece also got engaged. . . I scrapped these pics of the happy couple for a progressive scrap . . . and really like how it turned out . . .


Since it was a progressive scrap, I used a whole range of different kits for this one. . . 
 
Paper, frames, greenery and round item (brown hinges//frames) are from "One day in your life collab"



The sparkle, white flowers and roses: Carena Designs Charming kit

Heart balloon- Eternity Collab kit


Feather scatter - My Endless Love by Butterfly Dsigns


Element of choice: greenery, and 2 different flowers - Carena Design's Always my Love


White ribbons, my element of choice - mesh, Carena Design's Red Rose Romance

Hope you've enjoyed my layouts!!

Till next time, happy scrapping!
Daydreamer

No comments: